Wednesday 17 June 2015

Back in Blue

It is time to make a start on the Dire Avengers.


I am keeping the squad pretty standard. No exarch at this stage, just 5 Eldar with their Avenger weapons. The arms and the guns are again kept off at this stage, as is the head. I am working on the arms and guns at the same time, just was lazy and didn't move them to my light booth when taking the photos.

Still pretty early here, as I have not finished the base blue. After a couple more coats of this, I am going to try painting this blue in a similar way to the white that I use for the other models. Which will be giving the models a couple of coats of a darker paint really thinned down, then back to this mid coat then the highlighting.

I hope that it should work out. It may not be much different from a base coat, shade, highlight scheme, but it is a small change so I will see how it goes.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment