Monday 25 June 2012

First post with Miniatures - unpainted

So what is a blog about miniature painting without photos of miniatures?

So to go about rectifying this, my first project is to paint the models for the first scenario of Dwarf Kings Hold: Dead Rising from Mantic Games.

So this is where I am up to currently. Yes, I cheated a little bit and these were prepared yesterday. Photographing them was easier than I thought, but I am going to have to play around with focusing on groups of models.

So the first scenario needs:
3 Dwarf warriors
(1 dwarf corpse objective - the blurred blob at the bottom)



8 Skeletons
Really only 6, but the necromancer player has two bone piles that could become skeletons and there is also the chance that if a dwarf bites it they can be turned into a skeleton as well. So a couple of extra skeletons were assembled. I decided to arm them with a half and half mix to make painting a little different, 4 with spears and 4 with single handed weapons. I am not sure if this will make any game difference, but it looks Ok.


So the next step is to have these undercoated by the weekend ready to start painting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment