Wednesday 27 June 2012

From the Vault - Howling Griffins

Welcome to the first of my mid week updates. In these I will be showing some of the miniatures from my collection. Some painted by me, some painted by my friends for me.

First up we have the 10th squad of the 4th company of the Howling Griffins. I have the whole battle company, with half of it painted. So I am starting with these.

10th Squad - Devastators.
2 Missile Launchers
2 Lascannons

 

 And brave Sergeant with his auspex.

 

I plan to in the future finish off the whole 4th battle company of these guys. Currently I have no vehicles painted for them, because painting large areas of yellow smoothly was a scary prospect. I am thinking of getting an airbrush in the future though and that should make the whole project a lot easier.

Till next time, with an update of current items.

Ian.

No comments:

Post a Comment