Monday 19 November 2012

Sick of Tyranids - Time for a change

Back to a project that I had left for a while.

Well, I am a little sick of painting white Tyranids at the moment. So I thought that I would move back to a previous army project of mine.

Which is my Night Goblin horde. I actually have around half of this painted now. Which sounds good, but with 300 odd Night Goblins painted and only being at the half way point is a little sad.

Not sure why I keep going for the horde armies when I am quite a slow painter, but I do like how they look when they are all ranked up.



So this is a unit that I had started and then left almost complete. I finished off the last 14 of them and this unit of 50 is now done.

No that they are done, I am moving onto their accompanying archer unit. This is the start of the unit of 20 of them.

The first half of the unit is now undercoated - onwards to painted glory!


Photos of the rest of the army will be uploaded slowly, but it so far consists of the following fully painted models / units:
  • Skarsnick
  • 4 Night goblin shaman
  • 2 Night goblin big bosses
  • 1 Night goblin big boss w/ spear on giant cave squig
  • 50 Night goblins w/ spears and command group
  • 50 Night goblins w/ spears and command group
  • 50 Night goblins w/ hand weapons and command group
  • 100 Night goblins w/ spears and command group
  • 4 units of 20 Night goblin archers w/ command group
  • 10 Squig hoppers
  • 25 Squig Herd - 15 squigs, 10 herders
  • 11 Night goblin fanatics
  • 6 Stone trolls
Still to go are:
  • 1 Night goblin shaman
  • 2 Night goblin big bosses, one with army standard
  • 1 Night goblin boss w/ hand weapon on giant cave squig
  • 50 Night goblins with hand weapons and full command group
  • 100 Night goblins with hand weapons and fill command group
  • 4 units of 20 Night goblin archers w/ full command group
  • 10 squig hoppers
  • 25 Squig Herd - 15 squigs, 10 herders
  • 11 Night goblin fanatics
  • 2 Mangler Squigs
  • 6 Stone Trolls
And then we can start on the Orcs and then the normal Goblins for the army... I swear that I am not crazy... Well, not too much... Sigh.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment