Sunday 21 July 2013

Alas, only 11

I only got 11 models finished this week. But again, any progress is good progress. Possibly it could have been a little more progress, but I was a little distracted by Skyrim.


So the finished models this week is another 10 Night Goblins with Hand weapons


And the Farseer.

Pretty happy with the Farseer.


And a group shot of the Seer Council. I am pretty happy with them all up really.

Which also brings my total for the year to 71 models.

I am thinking of working on some more Eldar models next. I found some jetbikes, and from looking around they have not changed or been updated since I bought these in the old blue boxes. So they are still the current ones. Which is good. I did have to grab some of my spare flight stands, as I could not find the original ones that came with them. Although they may have been used on an ancient project to try and make some flying assault marines.

Anyway...

I will see how the week goes. I am hopeful of some more painting being done. Will it be the a large number? Will it be a few? Or only a partial completion week? Only time will tell.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment