Monday 3 September 2012

First unit down




16 Termagants finished.

Yes. The weekend was quite good for me with painting. And not only for my force of the Howl of the Wendigo. The Chaos force is also almost completely assembled as well. The only thing missing are the wings of the Daemon Prince.


So how did that happen? I mostly just got down to it.

So my total force now sits at:

16 Termagants - painted
2 Hormagaunts - Painted
9 Hormagaunts - assembled / 4 undercoated

Remaining:
5 Hormagaunts to assemble
8 Genestealers to assemble
4 Warriors to assemble (1 to be a Prime).

So all in all, 40% of the army is completed, and 60% is assembled.

Hopefully I can ride this momentum until the weekend once more.

And in other news, my copy of Dark Vengeance arrived today. I had a look through and the miniatures look really nice. Although some of them are going to be a pain to clean as the mold lines are across wavy and ridgy detail. But some careful work should see this done. But not for a while - I have Tyranids to paint.


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment