Wednesday 29 August 2012

Much distraction

Or maybe just lack of motivation?

With only 3 termagants left to go in the unit I find myself stuck for motivation. And doing lots of things to avoid painting. Looking at movies - Avengers was good, browsing the internet for random things - Sean Bean has died in over a quarter of his roles, reading books - Would you like to buy a goat? (Bonus points if you can name that reference) and even catching up on my ironing.

Although this weekend coming I have much miniature stuffs planned, so I am hopeful that it will kick me back into my painting schedule.

I have pre-ordered the new 40k starter set and am trading the chaos in my set for the Dark Angels in my friends set. Even though I play Chaos, and the miniatures look quite pretty, they just don't feel Tzeentch to me. So looks like I get Chaos miniatures by another name in the Dark Angels.

I did see the promo for the live action Rurouni Kenshin movie and thought that it looked pretty cool. Hopefully we will get a local release for it, or otherwise it might be fan-sub ahoy!

Doing well on kickstarter - only 4 things still remaining, which is good.

And Games Day is on in a couple of weekends and that should be enjoyable. Wonder if that will also help to boot me back into a painting mood once again?

Yikes, much rambling there.

Hopefully an update with pics of miniatures on Friday.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment