Monday 27 April 2015

Eldar - they don't need heads, do they?

I got the 5 bodies of the guardians done.


Next up are their helmets.


Not much more to say really. Hope to have the heads finished and mounted on the bodies by Thursday night. Will see how it goes. Then it would be onto the next 5 to finish off the squad. I will do the support platform after the next 5 are done. So that could be many weeks away. Don't want to get ahead of myself.

For my Saturday project the Myth Undead are still going well. I finished the third lot of them. So only 1 more week for the little guys, then a week on the captains, then a week on the boss before I reveal them.

Well, assuming everything runs to course. I am thinking that it will probably be more like 4 weeks until I get them all done.

I recently purchased a New 3DS... And the game Fantasy Life - where is my time going? Oh, so many hours working on tailoring and blacksmithing...

Oh well. At least I mostly play on the bus going to and from work so it is not impacting on my small painting time. Mostly...

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment