Thursday 16 April 2015

Some Mantic Undead

Well, while waiting for my Kings of War 2 stuff to arrive, I thought that I would have a go at painting some of the undead that I already have from their range.

I ordered a large amount in the Kings of War 1 kickstarter and gave most of it away. This time I am going to actually paint stuff. Heh, famous last words those...

 
I thought that I would post a couple of shots of these. One of them pre painting, one WIP which is just before the wash is applied and one finalised one after the wash and small cleaning up.


Given that there is going to be a large number of them, I didn't want to fall into the same flaw as with my Night Goblins, which although look good take quite a while to paint. Even though the night goblins are only three stage highlight.


Will they win any painting awards? Not likely. Or really any awards for good photography. :) However from a whole army point of view they should look pretty good and from across the other side of the table, or even from a Generals eye view they are good enough that I won't feel bad about putting them on the table.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment