Friday 13 July 2012

Dwarves are Done!

Well, the first 4 anyway. 3 and corpse if you want to get technical.

I am reasonably happy with them all. I tried using the new Ceramite White paint from GW. It was quite good, however it is thicker than I am used to, so I ended up with a bit of a patchy finish on the shields.

And what is next?

More skeletons...


I quite like the axe in the head and also the skeleton who is throwing his spear. The undead dogs will be interesting, but hopefully quick to paint. There are also the two soul pits (not pictured) which are used to summon larger skeletons in the game.

And then more dwarves.



2 Shield breaker dwarves, and 2 more dwarven warriors.

That only leaves after this for the dwarven dog and 10 skeletal revenants.

Well, that is about it for this update. Still happy with the progress.

I shall see how I go over the weekend, as a few things are going to potentially get in the way of my painting time. But they should be enjoyable distractions.

But then all distractions are usually enjoyable, otherwise I would not be distracted by them.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment