Monday 9 July 2012

The slow Dwarven march towards progress

I had a reasonably successful weekend for painting. The Dwarves are moving towards completion and with luck I should have them completed in time for Friday's post.


In trying to keep with the background of each dwarf being an individual, I am going to paint each one with a different combination of colours. So far the dwarves in red tabards have one with black leather and one with a creamy cloth, and also the gloves change between the dark brown leather and a lighter leather. The green ones have the same, different gloves and cloth colours.

The beards were interesting to paint for me. It has been a very long time since I have painted any dwarves, and these are very different from the others that I had painted. The beards are much smaller leaving more of the miniature exposed.

The shields are each going to have a different device on them, keeping in line with the images from Dead Rising in the Magnificant Seven Dwarves scenario on the last page. I am looking forward to painting the shields as the last thing on these ones. Well, other than the bases.

Looking forward, after these are done, and I am hopeful that I will get a couple of games in this weekend if they are, next up is the last 4 skeletons, the other 4 dwarves and also 4 revenants, the other model that makes up the undead force in this game.

Until Wednesday.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment