Thursday 21 May 2015

A good start to a small holiday

With a good day of painting done, the wraithguard are looking pretty good.


Only the gems, silver bits and then heads to go. I did make a small diversion from the Wraithguard to prepare the last 3 models for the small force I am now almost finished.


A trio of Dark Reapers joins the painting line-up. Or at least they will once the few final details of the Wraithguard are completed. Which will hopefully be tomorrow.

So with the last three models now prepared and the previous 5 very close to completion, the end of this is in sight.

Then, hopefully in the next few weeks I can get the first game in with both armies. The potential date for the first game in my small escalation campaign is 31 May, but we will see what happens. I didn't think that I would be painting both forces in my small campaign when it was suggested three years or so ago. But that is not too bad I guess.

Yikes, three years... Guess that is what happens when you are an easily distracted slow painter...

Cheers.

1 comment: