Monday 18 May 2015

A little white wash...

Over the weekend left the Wraithguard in a more proper work in progress state than their first appearance.



Hmm, not much more to say really about the painting, but onwards towards the rest of the week and a few days off later in the week and early next week.

I also managed to submit my wishlist for the Gencon events that I want to go to this year. Although that did involve getting up at quarter to 2 this morning... I pressed the button as soon as it was green to let me register and I was number 2257 in line to have my wishlist processed. This took around an hour to count down until I could see what events I managed to successfully gain access to for Gencon.

Out of 8 events that I had on my wishlist I got into 7 of them. The only one I missed out on was the Angel Giraldez painting tutorial.

So I will be:
  • Attending a highlighting and shading painting tutorial
  • Playing some Ticket to Ride: Europe
  • Attending the Baen Books Fantasy Adventure Awards
  • Seeing if I can help develop Pathfinder
  • Doing yoga for gaming enthusiasts
  • Viewing the ENnies
  • Attending a 3DS streetpass meet up.
And spending a fair amount of money at vendors I am sure. There are a few other things that I might like to attend, but I will see how I go and / or feel like seeing them. Most of them relate to work, which might be interesting, but then again I will be on holidays, so avoiding all references to work as much as I can is probably a good thing.

Catch you next update...

No comments:

Post a Comment