Thursday 28 May 2015

Largest miniature to date

Well, some good progress on the Carnifex so far.



I also decided to paint the ripper swarms that I assembled a while ago. So those will properly complete the first Tyranid battleforce box that I purchased.

My goal for the first expansion to the campaign is to increase both armies to 680 points. For the 'nids that is pretty easy - 1 Carnifex.

The Eldar will gain a few more models in their 130 point increase. I am thinking some Dire Avengers and 3 more jet bikes, 2 with Shuriken Cannon. That will bring that squad up to 6 bikes and give them some slightly higher strength guns.

Still on track to play the first game this weekend.

Next week I hope to have posts displaying both complete forces and also a small battle report.

Until then, enjoy the last day of the working week.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment