Monday 11 May 2015

My day off...

Was enjoyable and also spent a reasonable amount of time yesterday painting so some good progress was made.

 
The remaining 5 members of the guardian squad and the base of the support platform are now done.

Now to finish the weapons for the platform.

Saturday with my Myth painting was not as successful, but I still moved forward with that. The bone is now done on the last of the small skeletons and the spawn point.

I spent a fair amount of my painting time on these listening to some episodes from Decoder Ring Theatre. Mostly the Jack Justice episodes. I was quite enjoying the pulp detective stories while painting. Although I am only 11 episodes in, the production quality is good and the stories were gripping me. They also have a super hero drama, which I will get to next.


No comments:

Post a Comment