Monday 13 August 2012

31 Points

All painted!

Excellent. So that is 5 Termagants and 1 Hormagaunt done.

Only a short update post today.

Progress over the weekend was good. I finished the Termagants that I was working on, and got the next lot with all of the white done.


So now it is onwards to their carapace and finishing these four as well.

I hope to have these ones done by Friday. And on Friday I will post a picture of the painted parts of the army as it stands on that day. I am hoping for around 51 points completed.

My painting rack arrived as well today in the post, so I now have somewhere to store my paints other than the box that they were all in. This should help with visibility and hopefully also cut down on my occasional duplicate colour buying as I misplace a paint in the box.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment