Monday 20 August 2012

A new week, starting new

Well, I had another successful time with my painting over the weekend.

Another 4 Termagants were finished. 13 done now.

The last termagants are now ready to be started. I have not even undercoated these ones yet, that will be tonight's task as I head towards a hopeful end of the week and with the termagants being all finished. But with the last 3 termagants come the first of the batch hormagaunts, the first to enter the line after the test gaunt.

No photos currently, as Blogspot seems to be playing up a little for me. I will rectify that later with the next WIP shot, although it is not terribly exciting as it is just the plastic assembled miniatures.

What will the week hold in store for me? Hopefully some painting and maybe even some distractions.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment