Friday 10 August 2012

Surrounded by Termagants

And a completed test genestealer.

This week has seen some good progress on Splinter Fleet Wendigo. The test genestealer is complete, and the bony carapace was not as hard as I thought it was going to be.



Then we have the assembling of the Termagant unit. So all 16 are now assembled.



Yes, that is only 11.

4 are in the process of being worked on.



And the final one is fully completed as it was the test Termagant I showed on Monday.

I didn't meet my goal of 4 miniatures a night of assembly this week, however did get the unit fully assembled. I think that I will try to work on assembling a unit prior to the unit being started or almost ready to be painted. Otherwise I am going to have all of the miniatures assembled for this project before I even have half the termagants finished. Well, maybe all the termagants finished. The assembly is not my favourite step of all of this.

And if I assemble it all prior to painting, I might be tempted to just leave it all not painted and start to game away.

So the total painted points for my force remain unchanged at 11. Will the 4 in progress termagants be finished by Monday? I hope so.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment