Wednesday 15 August 2012

More from the vault

Well, it is Wednesday once more.

So here are a couple of older miniatures, continuing with my Howling Griffins.

First up, Captain Von Bek of the fourth company.



I did reasonably well with this model. He passed the local level of the Golden Daemon contest and through varying degrees of miraculous occurrences made an appearance at the finals. Didn't place or get in the highly commended but I was stoked that it made it that far.

Then onto the first assault squad.




These don't have the chapter symbol on their shoulders. I managed to make a mess of the print your own transfers and never got around to going back and trying again.

I should also say that when I say they are the first assault squad, the other is languishing on sprue with the remainder of the battle company.

And a quick update on the current project - I should tonight finish the next 4 termagants for my Tyranid force. So then I can start on the next 4. Which means that I am going to have to return to the joys of assembly once more. This time with the Hormagaunts. Hopefully they are a little easier for me.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment